Schoolwide Learning Expectations
As a student of Visitation Catholic School, I will continue to grow as a…
- CHRIST CENTERED INDIVIDUAL
- I demonstrate understanding of our Catholic faith, scripture, practices and traditions.
- I understand and participate actively in Catholic liturgical life and prayer.
- I know, love and serve God and live the values of Jesus.
- I acquire knowledge and practice stewardship of all of God‘s creation.
- I see Christ in others by actively serving those around me.
- LIFE LONG LEARNER
- I am an effective communicator and work collaboratively in groups.
- I strive to independently produce quality work that leads to academic growth.
- I develop critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- I demonstrate organizational, technological and study skills.
- I engage in the fine arts and appreciate cultural differences.
- RESPONSIBLE CITIZEN
- I respect myself, others and the environment by displaying positive behaviors.
- I understand and apply the rules of the classroom and school community.
- I demonstrate responsibility, leadership qualities, tolerance, compassion and respect.
- I act as a peacemaker who is aware of local, national and global issues.
- I recognize, appreciate and implement my God given talents to contribute to my community.